E-mpower.IT have a saying – ‘we’re not in the IT business we’re in the customer service business’. Why? you may ask. We believe it’s not just about fixing the problem presented to you but it’s about providing great customer service too. The way you look after your clients, including the speed of service, is just as important as fixing the issue in hand. Good customer service levels are key to keeping your customers happy and content. E-mpower.IT strive to ensure that not only do we understand the problem we are faced with but that it is fixed in a timely manner. We focus on providing good customer service but, as always, it’s always beneficial to find out if our clients think the same.
Earlier this year, a feedback survey was sent out to our customers, a proportion of this focused on our service levels. The results were great! E-mpower.IT scored well in many key areas, which we believe are paramount to a client or potential client when working with an IT Support provider. The key areas included:
- Speed of service – 93% were very satisfied or extremely satisfied
- Friendliness and courteousness of e-mpower.IT staff – 100% advised very satisfied or extremely satisfied
- How many times do you usually need to contact us to fix the same IT problem? 96% advised only once
- How satisfied are you with our ability to define and understand your needs clearly? Over 96% were very satisfied or extremely satisfied
- How satisfied are you that the solutions provided met your needs – 93% advised they were very satisfied or extremely satisfied
- How satisfied are you overall with e-mpower.IT? 100% rated very satisfied or extremely satisfied
Jaffer Lokhandvala commented “This is great to see and gives a concrete indication that our clients are more than happy with the level of service e-mpower.IT provide. However, with anything, e-mpower.IT will continue to focus on keeping our standards high and improving in areas where we can. We value our client’s feedback and their opinions on what we do.” Jaffer then went onto say, “There’s an awful lot of IT Support providers out there, I wonder how many conduct feedback surveys to find out what their clients think of them.”
e-mpower.IT are based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex and offer IT support and guidance for small to medium sized businesses in the South East of England.
We are the specialists in handling your IT needs including: antivirus, software, hardware, backup, Cloud services and more.